Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 45

Day 1: Sunday ~ Cozy fall weather called for the best, healthiest crockpot minestrone soup ever!! So Yummy! Get the recipe HERE.

Day 2: Monday ~ So not only did it RAIN (yes, RAIN!!!) it HAILED!!! Complete with thunder and lightning!! Nothing like a good Midwestern thunderstorm in California!!

The sky was amazing!

 Hail!!!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Rainy fall weather also means hot chocolate by the fire!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ No pic, but I saw this quote on Facebook. I always like these kinds of quotes that remind me to stop and appreciate my kiddos :)

Day 5: Thursday ~ These two have been great friends since preschool...don't they look like they could be brothers??!

Day 6: Friday ~ Brooke's last soccer practice of the season was a kid vs. parent game....let's just say I appreciate what those girls do every weekend. It is HARD! And I got schooled big time by these girls!! ...and I may or may not have been SORE the next day!

Day 7~ Saturday: No pic of the game (I was too busy biting my nails and freaking out!), but Brookey's soccer team put the beat-down on the only undefeated team in the League! It was awesome and I know those girls will remember that game forever!! (these are her selfie skills). They have one more game and then she's going to the All Star game again! So proud of this girl!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that was quite a rainstorm for you guys! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup looks delicious! Your kidos are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit you created I pinned a long time ago and it constantly gets re-pinned from me. People just love it! Your soup looks delicious...definitely will try that recipe. And wow! What a rainstorm!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...