Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Winter Challenge!! It's HERE!!!

Let's get this party started, girls! The GYPO Winter Challenge is HERE!! Registration opens today and closes 11/27. The first outfit release will be 12/13.

I am already loving some of the sneak peeks that include fur, plaid and lots of sparkle--perfect for the holiday season!! You can read my intro post to the Challenge HERE, but here are some new features this time around:

1. There will be "Dress it Up and Dress it Down" options for every outfit on this challenge.

2. One of the bonuses will be three outfits perfect for holiday parties (last year I wore one of the holiday party outfits and got so many compliments)!

3. There will be two surprise outfits!

4. The outfit total is 26 for this challenge. 


5. Several pieces from past challenges will be reused. 


If you haven't done one of these challenges, you are missing out!! If you have ever struggled with having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear, THIS IS FOR YOU!! It really takes the guesswork out of what to wear each day and you learn to purchase "the right" pieces that coordinate instead of having a bunch of random things in your closet. 

However, I will tell you, the very best part of it is the women who are in the group. It is honestly one of the most caring, supportive groups of women you will ever meet! It's simply amazing!! I can't tell you how many friends I have made from this group. It has been such a blessing. 

Enough of that. What are you waiting for??!! Click HERE and sign up ASAP!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. I signed up, too. Just love seeing the trends. Too overwhelming for me to keep up with the FB pages any more, miss the good ole days of 200 participants.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...