Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 48

Frankly, this week was a total blur! Not sure what happened or how it all went by so fast!!! But here we go ~

Day 1: Sunday ~ Sarah discovered her love for giant burritos!

Day 2: Monday~  Motivational Monday :) Gotta love a little Tom Hanks :)

Day 3: Tuesday ~ I have no idea what happened on Tuesday! This quote is surely true so don't make me remember something from nearly a WEEK AGO! Ha!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ VACA TIME!! We road tripped it down to Fresno for Thanksgiving. The kids were being super cray on the ride down, all topped off with Sarah jamming a Tic Tac up her nose requiring us to pull over and Scott doing minor surgery with a Q Tip to remove it. #nowords #icantmakethisup


Day 5: Thursday ~ My favorite holiday of the year! Just food, family, football, wine drinking and relaxing! No presents or stress. Just fun!!!  It took approximately 45 hours and 746 outtakes to get any decent pics of these 3. Serious torture for everyone!!




Sarah may like burritos, but Brookey's love is turkey legs :)


Day 6: Friday ~ We did a little birthday celebration for Brookey's 10th with a pinata and cupcakes :)



Day 7: Saturday ~ We don't get to see each other that often, or for very long, but always fun hanging with my bestie of 30 years!

We have a picture taken several years ago (well, maybe like EIGHT years ago) where we are each holding our 2 year old girls on our hips...so we tried to re create the picture now...WOW! Pretty hard when your kid is bigger than you are!!!


That's a wrap! It's back to the grind tomorrow. 4 days of yummy food and sleeping in, I cannot to hit the workout routine tomorrow at 5am! I'm loving the sneak peeks for the new Hammer and Chisel program coming out TUESDAY!!! It looks "hard core" but it's really just an amazing workout! It's also an awesome couples workouts--what's better than getting in shape TOGETHER?? Email me if you are interested in a new Facebook challenge group starting in January just for COUPLES!!!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...