Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 26

Day 1: Sunday ~ Father's Day! We celebrated these two awesome men!! I am truly blessed to have them in my life. This was taken in Kauai about 7 years ago! We have such good memories from that trip!

Day 2: Monday ~ First day of Everest VBS!! They're excited!! This is always such a fun week for the kids and we always end of singing the songs all month/summer/year long!

They took pics of all the kids and put them in these cute little frames.
Day 3: Tuesday ~ This book was written by one of my friend's hubby's--I started it on Tuesday and I literally cannot put it down! I don't read a whole lot, but I love finding awesome books like this ! Read it!!!!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Thought this was a great quote :)

Day 5: Thursday ~ VBS had their ice cream social where the kids sang all their songs. As usual it was ADORABLE. Sarah was too young to participate in VBS, but she had no problem getting up on stage to perform the songs! This kid....!

Day 6: Friday ~ On Friday Brookey had her very first sleepover!!! Mama was sad, so I took these clowns to the movies to distract me! Inside Out...AWESOME movie...yeah, I TOTALLY cried....like a lot :)

3D!!!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Wine pick up day!!! In Chicago, Scott used to work with Terin, the founder of Bryter Estates...one of our favorite wineries!! Once a quarter, we go to Sonoma to pick up our wine club shipment--they are always soooo nice and so gracious and welcoming to our kids! They have a 'fridge full of kid drinks and a basket full of kid snacks! We LOVE Bryter...the people, the tasting room and especially the wine!! AWESOME!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

4 comments:

  1. Love that quote! You're the second person I know who has cried during Inside Out. Making a mental note to have tissues on hand when I see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was CRAZY! I swear, you'd think I was watching the Notebook or someone dying or something!! Gosh, I'm weird!

      Delete
  2. Wine club shipment- sounds divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the highlight of the "quarter!" LOL!

      Delete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...