Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 23

Day 1: Sunday ~ It was such a lazy, relaxing Sunday I did no picture taking...so here's my quote:

Day 2: Monday ~ Baking muffins with my best helper!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Selfie with pretty much the only kid who likes when I take pictures...which is why I have more pics of her than anyone else! HA!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ I dunno...i got nothing for this day, either! But I have an "extra" one for Thursday. Sooooo our house is not an "NBA-watching" house. We have never, ever had an NBA game on at our house....AND Will does not get excited about too many things (maybe a Pepsi or when I make homemade chicken tenders), but he's pretty even-Steven. Well, something or someone lit a fire under his butt about the Golden State Warriors because we have never seen this kid SOOOOO into a basketball game...or so into ANYTHING for that matter! Ha! He was having the time of his life watching Steph Curry and Lebron in this AWESOME game! He was soo into it! I had to take a pic of him freaking out when the Warriors were down...it was hilarious!



Day 5: Thursday ~ The last day with my preschool group. I love those kids and they brighten my day! Before I left, a girl gave me this picture.."IT'S YOU!!" She was so proud :) I guess I could look worse :)

Day 6: Friday ~ Got nothing....I was just so happy it was FRIDAY!!

Day 7: Saturday ~ Another baseball season come and gone. It went by SOOOOOOO fast.. All 20 games or however many there were! Will had the hit of his life--all the way to the outfield AND they played on the real big-boy field! His coach even sent me an email saying how far he's come and how well he's doing. We're so proud of him!



I forgot to post on Facebook, but if you missed by recipe on Friday, it's a good one! Get the recipe HERE.

Have a great week!

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


1 comment:

  1. Great recap. I know your mini-you loves helping in the kitchen with mom.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...