Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 25

Our first week of summer vaca! We kicked it off on the last day of school and headed straight for our annual camping trip with friends. Our destination this year: Gold Country!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ We had so much fun!!! Gold panning (of course!)....


Playing in the beautiful American River....


:)


Clowning around with friends...

Getting SUPER dirty and SWEATY!!

...and visiting Sutter's Mill, the actual site where gold was discovered and where it all started! They all came to California in 1849...and unfortunately, they still haven't left! LOL!

Such a great trip--we can't wait to go back!!!!! Coloma Resort is perfect "glamping" with kids!

Day 2: Monday ~ Fun is over! I had them hitting the books again on Monday! (after they slept in until 9!)


Day 3: Tuesday ~Warriors!!! #DubNation!! So happy Buddy got us so excited about the Warriors this post-season!! I swear, without him, I wouldn't have even watched the series. It was SUCH an exciting series and awesome that a Bay Area team closed it out against LeBron!!! I know, sad for Lebron and SUPER sad for Cleveland but....#sorrynotsorry. Happy the NBA finally has a good role model for kids in Steph Curry. #itsabouttime #notathug #notats


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Sarah rocking the denim vest she tried on at Target! I didn't DIY this one, though :)

 Day 5: Thursday ~ I thought this quote was hilarious! Totally me!!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Every 6 months I take them all to the dentist and get it all out of the way at once! No cavities!! Yay!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Our anniversary was a couple of weeks ago, but we celebrated today (free babysitting) :) We hired a driver to take us to some wineries in Napa. It was heaven and so much fun!!

This view!! This was at Joesph Phelps


It was a fun week! This week the kids have VBS, so it should be another fun-filled week!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

6 comments:

  1. Love Gold Country! And your 3 adorable Mini-Me's! Congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoU!! It was my first time to Gold County--gorgeous!!! XO

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun week. Napa is beautiful...oh my...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all your vineyard pictures this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...