Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 24

Day 1: Sunday ~ Today was our 12 year anniversary!!! We had a great dinner at home, but we're really celebrating in Napa in a few weeks! I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend, my rock and a truly amazing daddy to our kids!

Day 2: Monday ~ End of the year baseball party with these clowns! We all live on the same street and we are so fortunate to have good kids in out 'hood! I really love these boys! (it was also 100 degrees here...unheard of! What??!)


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Another Tuesday, another day of this one freaking out over the Warriors. This game didn't end so well :(

Day 4: Wednesday ~ I don't sew and I am a farthest from a DIY'er, but today I "made" a denim vest from an old jean jacket I had in my Goodwill pile! I'm hoping it looks cute! I'll post a little tutorial on the blog this week! It was so easy!

Day 5: Thursday ~ My last day a work...i always get a little teary eyed..especially about the kids who have "graduated" from my program :(


Day 6: Friday ~ Think she's happy about the last day of school??!!!!



Day 7: Saturday ~ Yep.



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And Happy Summer! I have two more days of school...almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I'm so looking forward to summer break :)!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...