Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Foodie Friday ~ End of the School Year "Recipe"

Well, folks--this week has been cray, cray!! Today marks the end of the school year for my kiddos and although we may have been limping to the finish line with dirty uniform shirts and less-than-balanced lunches, WE MADE IT!


Instead of a real recipe, I will leave you will my recipe for a wonderful summer!


A Wonderful Summer with Kids
1 cup of sunshine
1 giant handful of pool days
3-4 bottles of sunscreen
20-30 Popsicles
67 days without an alarm clock
2-3 fun weekend trips
3-4 beach days
50-60 evening bike rides
10 containers of bubbles
1 large pack of sidewalk chalk
1 trip to the zoo
1 day of pajamas, movies and popcorn

1 HUGE, GIANT, GYNORMOUS dose of patience

Directions
~ Mix first 12 ingredients together. Fold in patience and enjoy an AWESOME SUMMER!!!!!

This recipe works, too ~



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I always get the "healthier" Popsicles (Outshine fruit & veggie - they're good!) and have seriously debated having it count as a fruit/veggie for lunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yep! I love your summer formula and I hear you on the crazy week!! So relieved that we made it through and so excited for summer!!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach days and bike rides sound like my kind of summer!! My daughter is a teen and we love art classes in the summer too! Thanks for linking up today! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your recipe makes me wish for a few days that my daughters were still young or that my granddaughter lived closer. Might have to get bubbles and blow them by myself. Enjoy the summer with your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great recipe! ;)

    I hope you have a wonderful summer! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and gets me so excited for summer days with my (future) children! :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...