Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SPRING BREAK!

Spring break!!! Woo hoo!!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter :)

I'm off enjoying some fun in the sun with my family, but I'll be back next Monday with another wardrobe post. And MAYBE Seven on Sunday this week if I can get my act together after vaca but it's highly doubtful :)

In the meantime, here are some past posts you may have missed. See ya next week!!!

Wardrobe Wednesday

Easy Outfit Formulas


Casual Classic Wardrobe Staples


Building a Wardrobe You Love Series ~

Part 1 ~ The Two Step Closet Purge
Part 2 ~ Get Pin-spired!
Part 3 ~ Make a List
Part 4 ~ Shopping Mistakes

Foodie Friday

The Best Salsa EVER

Avocado Chicken Salad 


Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Easy School Lunch Packing Ideas


 Have a wonderful week, pretty girls!!!

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recap! There are a few posts that I missed! That chicken salad looks delicious! Enjoy your spring break!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, looking forward to see where you went!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...