Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 17

Day 1: Sunday ~ This place. Our church. I needed it so much on Sunday! Sarah was still sick, so I took Brooke and Will and it was awesome just to be there without worrying about Sarah screaming or picking her nose and wiping it on someone. It was truly peaceful. Then a good friend posted the quote below on Facebook and after that, my week went a lot more smoothly :)


Day 2: Monday ~ This is how we do Monday dinner at the ballpark.


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Sarah still wasn't feeling well, so Mommy had to take a sick day. We did lots of cuddles, Dora and the Shopkins game. :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ I went to the library to check out a book my friend recommended, but they didn't have it, so I picked up this one instead. It's awesome!!! I so needed a lot of what was in this book! See my quote below? You can tell I needed a whole lotta Jesus this week!!!






Day 5: Thursday ~ Well, he survived freezing temps (and Mommy forgot his jacket!) and gale force winds and still got the team ball! The girls and I had awesome seats from the car--we couldn't hack it.


Our view from the car--we didn't miss a thing!


Day 6: Friday ~ As you guys know, Friday night is Pizza Night at the Rooneys. Tonight it was Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza....enough said.


Day 7: Saturday ~ Will requested "homemade chicken strips" for dinner tonight...and when this kid requests food, I make it because he has NO interest in food and doesn't eat JACK :) Mama got the thumbs up all around on the chicken--soooo yummy!!!!


Have a wonderful week!!! See you back here tomorrow for this month's edition of Mom Style Files :)

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

4 comments:

  1. A week with a whole lot of Jesus, baseball, & pizza sounds like a really great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true!!! Thanks for pointing that out !!!! XO

      Delete
  2. Hope this coming week is a bit easier for you. Pinned the beautiful quote you shared. I need a whole lot of Jesus right now, too. Prayers for both of us.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...