Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Foodie Friday ~ The Lunch Rut

Mid- February....school has been in session for a little over 100 days...winter is dragging (well, for some of us)....nothing happens in March, so we're all just waiting for Spring Break. :) This is also the time when I think we're getting into a school lunch packing rut. I was a gung-ho lunch-packing machine in September, but now...frankly, half of my cute tupperware lids are missing and God knows where that ice-pack thing is!!!

Anyhoooo.....I fell off the wagon on lunch packing duty, but I'm trying to get back on and plow through until the end of the school year! In case you feel the same way, here are some more ideas. Hopefully there are a few things to get you out of your rut!!!

Here are my past posts about lunch packing....I always try to follow the "main course," "fruit/veggie," "side" formula that I posted here:

~ Brown Bag It
~ Five Days of Lunches

 Here are some things I've packed recently:

School Lunchbox Ideas

Main Course: Bagel and Cream Cheese
Fruit/Veggie: Grapes, Applesauce
Side: Mini Oreos

School Lunchbox Ideas

Main Course: "Mini Burrito" ~ Tortilla and Refried Beans/Cheese
Fruit/Veggie: Apples
Side: Fiber One bar

School Lunchbox Ideas

Main Course: Turkey Pepperoni, Cheese, Crackers
Fruit/Veggie: Banana, Applesauce
Side: Kid Z-Bar

School Lunchbox Ideas

Main Course: Bagel with cream cheese, Ham
Fruit/Veggie: Grapes, Cucumbers
Side: Fiber One bar, Chips, Yogurt


School Lunchbox Ideas
Main Course: Canadian Bacon, Crackers, Hummus
Fruit/Veggie: Cantelope, Applesauce
Side: Chips

Happy Lunch Packing!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...