Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Seven on Sunday: Week 7

Day 1: Sunday ~ Strange, last Sunday I ran across a quote that touched me. Now this past Sunday, I ran across another one! I think of my kids when I read this. This is what Scott and I try so hard to instill in them..character, integrity.

Day 2: Monday ~ Last week, we ended up in Urgent Care for an ear infection and it turned out she had pneumonia! But she was all smiles at her follow up visit! Totally cured :)

Scott left to "work" in San Diego for a few days, so the kids and I had a game night. Brookey almost pulled off one of the greatest come-from behind wins in SORRY history. Seriously. It was one for the record books :)

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Soooooo....last summer these two clowns started sleeping in the same bed together. Totally their idea! They would stay up and chit chat late into the night. Well, they're back to sharing a bed again! No clue why, but they are. #howlongwillthislast #siblinglove

Day 4: Wednesday ~ I stopped by the office at the kid's school to snap a pic of Brookey's class bulletin board. Each kid decorated a heart and they are all displayed in the front office. Love this!

Day 5 : Thursday ~ At around 9pm I was beginning to think making 70 bags of Valentine's Day Snack Mix wasn't such a good idea. Notice the wine...


Day 6: Friday ~ Sarah and I made a Costco run to pick up some steak and fixins' for Valentine's Day dinner with Aunties Jenna and Jen! My little Valentine has donut all over her cute face!

Day 7: Saturday ~ Aunties Jenna and Jen arrived!!!!! We went wine tasting at Peju....


Sarah says Happy Valentine's Day!!! Notice the hand on hip :)
The kids had so much fun with their Aunties!!!

 We stopped off at our old stomping grounds, Honig :)
Jenna got Valentined by Sarah!!!
Happy Valentine's Day from the Rooneys!!!
Have a great week!

In case you missed my Foodie Friday post, you can find it here :)

Click here for Wardrobe Wednesday.

Xo ~ Casey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...