Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Seven on Sunday: Week 6

It's Sunday!!!! Just in case you're new here :) Seven on Sunday is my digital scrapbook. Many moons ago, I was an avid scrapbooker. I would scrapbook every "big" even that would happen from parties, to trips to anniversaries. Well, then kids happened and that kinda fell by the wayside.

But it's so important to me to have pictures of documentation of my kiddos lives...FOR MY KIDS. There is a company that will take your blog and print it out, just like a scrapbook. So this is why I do Seven on Sunday. I don't have time to detail every little thing that happens, but I find a few pictures (supposed to be 7, one for each day) on Sunday is a manageable way of helping preserve memories for my kids.  And of course, for your entertainment! I find people enjoy laughing at my chaos!! LOL!!!

Happy Sunday!!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Once in awhile I'll run across a quote and think, "I need to frame that and put it up in the house!" Some might think it's a cheeseball quote but I love it! I truly try to count my blessings everyday and realize how fortunate I am!  To this quote I can just say "Amen."


Day 2: Monday ~ This was an exciting day! Started out great! Sarah and I baked a lemon bundt cake for Daddy's birthday tomorrow!!!

She's an expert with the hand mixer now!

 ...and spoon cleaner :)
All was fine and until a few hours later, she woke up from a nap screaming saying her ear hurt. She literally cried for an hour! Since she's been sick on and off for about a month, I was pretty sure she wasn't kidding about the ear infection. The Dr. couldn't get her in, so I took her to urgent care. This is her apprehensive "Really, Mom you're taking a picture right now after I've been screaming my head off for an hour?"-look :)

Turns out she has the beginnings of pneumonia! The Dr. said she had a ton of fluid in her lungs! I'm so happy I took her in!! Poor baby! She on antibiotics now, so I'm hoping that will knock out this cold once and for all.

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Daddy's birthday!!!! 42 years young! (We just took off the 2 and put 4 candles in) :). Common Core people would HATE that! :)


...and in the middle of my picture taking..someone farted!! #reallife Brooke looks a little too happy. Hmmm....! I doubt that's what Scott wished for but whatcha gonna do??


Nevertheless, I think he's pretty happy to have these 3 crazy people in his life!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ On this day, all I can remember is that Sarah and I went to the library. Since I have lost my phone, I can't retrieve any pictures from this day! Argh!

Day 5: Thursday ~ I've said it here before, but I love my job! Almost everyday that I work some kid says something hilarious or heartwarming and I think, "I need to start writing these down!"

I started to see students at the preschool last month and I am just loving those little guys! I had been feeling like I was ready to catch yet ANOTHER cold this week an was feeling just kind of..."UGH." After my preschool class, I was getting ready to leave and one of the preschool girls (looking upset!) yelled, "WAAAIT You forgot to give us our hugs!!!!!!!" Then the other little boy chimed in "YEAH!!" And it ended in a giant 3 way bear hug. Seriously. How much do I love my job??!!

And how cute are my precious Kindergartners in this pic??! I love these kids!!

Day 6: Friday ~ Rain finally! Sarah and I were super happy we got to wear our new boots!!!


Day 7:  Saturday ~ Grandma came up and we took a little drive to Napa to play around :) Of course we took some winning family pics! LOL!



Then, Scott and I went out to celebrate his birthday! We are pretty lucky to have a 5-Star restaurant within walking distance from our house in the middle of nowhere!! Unfortunately, my phone has been missing for the last 24 hours and I have no pictures! Ugh!


Have a great week!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...