Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Seven on Sunday: Week 4


Happy Sunday!! The Seven on Sunday icon got a little refresh, but it's still the same Seven on Sunday that you're used to-- seven (or more!!) pics that recap our week. Check back on Wednesday, too for the first official Wardrobe Wednesday feature! :) Have a great one! ~ XO

Day 1: Sunday-- Serious growth spurt going on over here. This is a typical breakfast for Will--cereal, fruit, 2-5 slices of bacon and Ovaltine. Then he likes to "work out." He's chest pressing with my mini-weights!! LOL! Oh, and if you're wondering what a breast feeding pillow is doing in my house, don't fear. Sarah uses it for her baby dolls :)


Day 2: Monday--So remember last week I said Brooke and Will do "karate" fighting every night? Well, this night, they added Sarah into the game. They dressed her up as a "Ninja Warrior" (these are their words, not mine) and put her into battle. She loved it, of course because it meant she could join in a "big kid" game.



Day 3: Tuesday--My first sick day off work! Seriously case of the winter cold that will NEVER end! I went to the store to get some chicken soup but the thought of Progresso canned soup made me want to vomit. So I got some chicken stock and whipped up my moms chicken rice soup in literally a matter of minutes! Yumm..just like Mama use to make :)

 Day 4: Wednesday--Guess who LOVES leftover chicken rice soup??!!

Day 5: Thursday--Sooooo...i'm sitting at work in my office (right by the playground) and I hear a blood curling scream and crying during recess time. My mother's intuition said it wasn't my kid, so I kept working. Weeellllll....#epicfail because I walk outside 5 minutes later and Will and one of his friends are sitting on the bench bawling! Will had an ice pack on his lip!! Apparently, Will and one of his best friends were rough housing and low and behold, my kid has a bloody lip. The teacher sent home this note, which I thought was pretty funny. It makes it sound like this monster kid beat up my kid, but 1) The kid who "kicked" him is a super nice kid 2) Both he and Will were playing rough and someone was bound to get hurt anyway. 3) The teacher told them several times to take it easy 4) Will was more upset about having to sit on the bench and have his mom find out than he was about his busted lip. Sigh. #boyproblems

Day 6: Friday--Sarah and I had a fun day testing out Valentine's Day recipes. Here's a preview! Yuuummm!!!



Day 7: Saturday--Family lunch date at Ike's in Walnut Creek. Omg, best sandwich I've ever had! Probably the most expensive, too. I was skeptical, but it was this crunchy chicken, layered with avocado, veggies, honey and garlic aioli...all on Dutch Crunch. Might sound super weird, but somehow it worked beautifully! Sarah passed out on the way home with her "coughing rag" in her mouth!


Have a great week! Don't forget to check back on Wednesday for the first Wardrobe Wednesday!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...