Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Seven on Sunday: Week 2

Vaca was definitely over for us this week! Ugh! Back to the routine!!

Day 1: Sunday--Back my my least favorite activity--making school lunches! I definitely did not miss this over Christmas break! Good news is Brooke has branched out more and requested lentils and pita bread in her lunch. These "bagged" lentils from Costco are SOOO delicious!!!  Will said they looked like diarrhea poop, so I'm guessing he won't be wanting them in his own lunchbox anytime soon.

Day 2: Monday--My family room at 6:45am Monday morning. Vaca is over!!!

Day 3: Tuesday-- I'm back to getting up at 5:00 with Miss Jillian Michaels and she's kicking my butt (as she promises to do!). I'm super sore and tired...price you pay for a month of holiday eating and drinking! This was MUCH needed about 3:00!

Day 4: Wednesday--Sarah and I went to the library story time! I have no idea why I didn't take her here sooner. I used to take Will almost every Wednesday. I think maybe I keep thinking she's still a baby--and she's NOT! In fact, she towered over most of the kids there! She absolutely loved it and keeps talking about going back. I guess I know what we're doing every Wednesday morning!!

After that, we were just driving and out of no where she says (in perfect adult-like talk), "Mommy I'm going to miss you when I go to Kindergarten." What 2 year old says that??!!

S
Day 5: Thursday--These two. Every single night these two change into random PJs and "play karate." Which means they spar in the living room trying to defeat each other in some way. They'll "fight" and laugh and after a few minutes someone is declared the "winner." Have no idea how this works but it's pretty hilarious!

Day 6: Friday --We were waiting in the carpool line and Sarah was playing with my phone. Then I hear, "Mom! I'm taking a selfie!!"

Day 7: Saturday--THIS came in the mail (what did I do before Amazon Prime??) After a month hiatus from Miss Jillian (I have been doing her Ripped in 30), I'm back in the groove. I decided to step it up with this one. I read lots of reviews on Amazon and I'm hoping by the end of next week I can still walk!! Gonna rock my buns and thighs!!

 Have a great week!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...