Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Seven on Sunday: Week 1!

Lots of naps, relaxing at home and nursing colds on this last week of Christmas Break! Back to the grind on Monday!

Day 1: Sunday --Sarah was sick, and we missed church. So these kiddos woke up and declared "We're not getting out of our PJ's today!" So they didn't. I think I took this pic about 4:00pm. I made them change their undies and get into fresh PJs before bed, though! HA!! I think Will actually put on regular shorts, but stayed in his PJ top :)


Day 2: Monday--Sarah breathed her nasty sick germs on me and I got sick, AGAIN! I laid around all day in my new Uggs (Thanks, Mom!!) and did nothing. Good Lord, they are comfy! I might never take them off!!!


Day 3: Tuesday--Starting last year, we started doing a canvas painting each Christmas that involve the kid's hands, fingers, toes, etc. Last year we did a Christmas tree with all of their hands. This year we did their feet! We didn't have time to do it before Christmas, but better late than never! It was fun cleaning green paint out of the tub, but I think it turned out cute!

Day 4: Wednesday: New Years Eve!!!! We started the morning by going to Party City and getting a NYE kit with hats and noisemakers! Then Scott and I made our traditional NYE dinner of crab and garlic noodles. It was soooooo good!!!! I cannot BELIEVE the kids stayed up until midnight! They were animals! (Sarah was out at 6...not such a party animal!)

They're ready!

We're ready!!!

Delicious!
Still going strong at 11:45!! I can't believe we made it! Happy 2015!!!

Day 5: Thursday-- We went to our friend's house for a football party, of course I took no pictures. It was the first and last time I'll ever cheer for Ohio State, that's for sure!

Day 6: Friday--My girls :) Snuggling in bed.


Day 7: Saturday--Everyone was feeling a little better, so we went up to Napa for lunch! It was this "famous" Mexican place Scott heard about. It was soooo good!! The best part was you get to bring your food outside and eat with a view!!

Have a great week!!!!!

XO ~ Casey

4 comments:

  1. Hi Casey! I just discovered your blog- how awesome is this?! You simply amaze me, and what an adorable family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Thanks, girl! So glad we're "real" FB friends AND style FB friends now! LOL!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading about you and your family's escapades!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pat!! It can get pretty entertaining at times :) Ha! XXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...