Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 17

Day 1: Sunday--Scott left for San Diego for a conference today, so I was on birthday party duty! Buddy had a great time at a park bday party with one of his besties. Look at these two!! Up to NO GOOD!! :)

Day 2: Monday--Sarah and I spent the morning shopping for a bday gift for a very special someone. I'm wondering if she'll ever just be able to smile without being a cheeseball???


Day 3: Tuesday--Waiting for Brookey to finish soccer practice. Definitely worse places I could be--gorgeous sunset!!

Day 4: Wednesday--Ok, it's been a long-ass, crappy week since Scott's been out of town. I blew out my hamstring (or SOMETHING) on Tuesday and could barely walk, almost fell down the stairs because I could barely walk down them, Sarah came down with a bad case of the sniffles and starting sneezing green snot...the list goes on...sometimes it's just a VENTI kind of day...or week!!!!

Day 5: Thursday-- Selfie Thursday with my girl who is always willing to smile!!

 Day 6: Friday--Thunderstorms and a downpour in September??!! We'll take it!!!

 Day 7: Saturday--We went to Napa and Calistoga to celebrate my mom's birthday!

Epic family pic at Sterling...of course, no one is looking :)

Selifie with my honey at Sterling :)


Cheers and hoping this week will go better than last week!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...