Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Friday Fun Day: Five Favorites Under $10!

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Yay! My baby comes home from camp today and all will be right with the world again :) Today I'm linking up with a few awesome blogs and sharing 5 of my favorite things under $10!!
Momfessionals

#5: The Wet Brush-$9.00 at Target. Apparently, I'm the only mom who didn't know about this thing! Wow-it works SOOOO well on Brookey's hair right out of the shower. No more complaining about tangles in her hair! Lifesaver.


#4: Gina Rispoli All Natural Marinara--$5.00 at Safeway. I've tried a zillion, and this one is the best! I use it in so many recipes as a shortcut for a homemade sauce. Here's the recipe from last Wednesday: Perfect Meat Sauce. I also use it for my Simple Spaghetti and Meatballs. As a side note, the checkout gal at Safeway sees me buying this EVERY SINGLE WEEK and I keep telling her to try it. The other day she said, "I finally tried your sauce and you were right--it really is the best!" Bam! :)



#3: NYC Lip Gloss. I don't leave the house without lip gloss. I love it, and I've tried a whole lot of brands--expensive and cheap. This one is awesome. It compares to my favorite Mac and Bobbi Brown glosses but a FRACTION of the price! $1.97, people!! $1.97??!!! I wear it alone and layer it over lipstick. My color is Rivington Rose. It's perfect :)


#2: THIS scarf from Nordstrom Juniors section. I bought it last spring on sale for $8. Eight dollars!! I seriously wear it alllllll the time--people are probably getting sick of seeing it, but it really goes with everything. Leopard is a neutral :) This one is sold out since it's from last season, but this year's version is cute too! If you don't own anything leopard, start here :)



BP Leopard Infinity Scarf: New Version $18

#1: This quote!! I ran across it and it's FREE, but I swear I want it on a T-shirt that I wear everyday, I want it on my classroom wall, I want it framed in my house....heck, I'll tattoo it to my forehead for everyone to see! LOL! Not really :) But it's something everyone should think about and take to heart--myself included! Patience is definitely not one of my strong points :)


HAPPY, HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

~ XO

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. I don't know how we lived before our wet brush...haha. Love the leopard scarf!! I'm pretty obsessed with anything leopard these days. And that quote...SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also stopping by from the link up... I really have to get the wet brush... everyone is talking about it... and my closet is begging for something leopard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing zoo much about that brush! I think I need too give it a try. I looooovee that quote too! Such great motivation! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the link on Erika's page! I, too, bought the $8 leopard scarf, and my daughter snatched it! (She's 19!) I think I may have to steal your quote and put it up as a wallpaper version in my classroom - all over the walls, everywhere! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your favorites!!! Especially those scarves :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation on the lip gloss. I just picked it up today and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...