Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Seven on Sunday Week 14

The week started with a super relaxing Labor Day weekend...just what we needed. No soccer games, no big events. Just a "do whatever we feel like weekend." If you know us, you know those kinds of weekends are few and far between!

Day 1: Sunday--We went to church and Scott made us all his famous French toast, per Brookey's request. I did some shopping, some napping and then we finished off the evening grilling out with one of our favorite "go to" wines :)

Day 2: Monday--No work! No school! We went grocery shopping and out out to lunch. Sarah was hilarious (and dangerous) running around Trader Joe's with her "Shopper in Training" cart!! She pushed it right up to the check out guy..i think she's done this a few times before :)

Day 3: Tuesday--Back to the grind! I was sitting at work when I got an email from the soccer picture people. They sent proofs of the kid's soccer pics. I snapped a pic of them on my screen. It made my day :)

Day 4: Wednesday--It was just Sarah and me. We ran errands, took a walk, rode scooters and blew bubbles...and took selfies. She loooooves selfies!! "Selfie, Mommy???! Selfie?"

Day 5: Thursday--So I went to the gym last week and it turns out they are closed for WEEKS because of water damage from the earthquake!! Soooooo I purchased this craziness! I have never done a Jillian Michaels workout but it was AWESOME! I'll try to do it for 30 days and I'll keep you posted on how ripped I get :)

Day 6: Friday--Brooke and Buddy had a school/church event for a few hours on Friday evening, so Scott and I took advantage of the time and had a quick date night. We took a stroll after dinner and this was our view! It was such a pretty evening :)

 Day 7: Saturday--It was a morning of soccer games, back-to-back. Sarah was a crazy woman running all over the place with her (Wayne) Rooney jersey on! My dad got this jersey for Brooke when she was about 6 months old and all the kids have gotten so much wear out of it!! We passed it on to Sarah today!

Have a great week!!!

XO ~ Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...