Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 15

Day 1: Sunday-- It was a perfect evening so we all went for a walk/bike/scooter ride. Brookey kept trying to take a picture of Scott and me but SOMEONE was having too much fun trying to bomb every photo!!!

Day 2: Monday--It was a zillion errands on Monday but she was all smiles at Costco with her favorite cereal! Love my little shopping partner!

Day 3: Tuesday--Look how DIRTY his face is!! The picture doesn't even show half the amount of dirt on his face! He comes home looking like this every single day!! His teachers just tell me he's having a whole lot of fun. :) On non-PE days he wears white polo shirts...thank goodness for Oxi Clean!!

Day 4: Wednesday--Just when I'm ready to sip a pumpkin spice latte and break out my boots and scarves, THIS HAPPENS! I've been living in the Bay Area for over 15 years, you'd think I'd figure out that summer here starts in September! Somehow that always slips my mind. Look at the dust on my dash! Good lord!

Day 5: Thursday--Sarah's beloved potty. It's been a week with virtually no accidents, so I think I can pretty safely say she's POTTY TRAINED! Praise God and Hallelujah--I think I bought my last pack of diapers (she still wears one at night)!!!

Day 6: Friday--I had to go to Sonoma to pick up some wine club wine, so Sarah and I stopped by the park and fed the ducks :)


Day 7: Saturday--Early morning for soccer games today...Brookey rocked the house and won 6-1. Buddy is slowing but surely putting forth some kind of effort on the field. Watching Under 6 kids play soccer is just plain painful!!! Brookey said, "Are they really playing? Did the game actually start??" They use the word "play" very loosely.

These kids were STARVING so we went to In and Out!


Cheers to a great week!!!

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...