Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Funday: Another Great Gameday Dip

It's no secret I love a good dip. The more hot and cheesy, the better. One of my faves for years has been my Swiss Bacon Dip, but I made this buffalo chicken dip last weekend and it might be my new favorite!! It was definitely a party hit!!


Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 faux grilled chicken breast (click here to see how I "grill" my chicken)
1 cup of buffalo wing sauce (i love Frank's Red Hot)
1 (16 oz) can of refried black beans
4 ounces (1/2 a block) of cream cheese
1 cup of shredded cheese (it's best with a combo of sharp cheddar and monterey jack)
**Toppings (optional, but highly recommended!): diced avocado, sour cream, scallions, cilantro

1. Shred grilled chicken breast into small pieces and combine with buffalo wing sauce; set aside.

2. Heat refried bean in saucepan, then spread into an even layer into a 8x8 baking dish.

3. Without stirring, top beans with cream cheese (i just place little dollops all over the beans)

4. Spread chicken mixture on top of the beans/cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese.

**At this point, you can cover and refrigerate for 24 hours or so until you are ready to serve it.

5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-18 minutes until the dip is heated through and the cheese is nice and bubbly.

6. Top with all of your desired toppings and serve with nice, thick tortilla chips.

It's just plain DELICIOUS. Happy dipping :)

XO ~ Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...