Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Full Term! 37 Weeks-YAY!

I officially won't have a "preemie" this time around-yay!! I am ecstatic I made it this far considering I thought I might be in labor around 28 weeks! Now it's just sit back and wait. Here are all the popular questions and comments I have been getting over the past week:

Popular comments this week: "WOW! You're really pregnant now!", "You need to sit down!", "Let me get that for you.", "How much weight have you gained?", "Wow, I looked like that at 3 months preggo." (I find people like to exaggerate to make me feel better and  I'm completely cool with that).

Q & A this week

1) How are you feeling? I've reached the point where I feel huge. Never felt this way with Will and I just cannot comprehend how I went almost 42 weeks with Brooke. Holy crap. Nothing fits without being skin tight and completely unsexy. :) The kids want to go to the pool every day, too so it's fun to try and find something to wear there!

Feeling Braxston Hicks on and off, mostly at night. Otherwise, doing OK!

2) When are you officially due? Mother's Day; May 13th. Dr. doubts I'll make it to that date, but you never know. I'm hoping it's slightly earlier, obviously.

3) When is your last day at work? Next Tuesday, May 1st. However, my last day with the students is this Thursday. :(

4) What are you going to do during **all** your time off (between May 1 and the baby): Very exciting stuff, let me tell you!!! Dentist appointment, take the car into the dealer, make more freezer meals, clean out kitchen cabinets and drawers, have the house deep cleaned, attend Brookey's school auction, get a haircut and go for a pedicure with a bunch of friends!

5) Are you ready? Yes, VERY.

6) How are you sleeping? Other than being on a 3 hour pee schedule, it's not too bad. I am using Brooke's Disney princess body pillow which is AWESOME. I couldn't sleep without it!


7) What are you going to do with Brooke and Will when you go into labor? Luckily, we have great friends who have offered to come over anytime we call. My parents are also on call and can be here in a few hours. I don't know what I'd do without great friends and family!

8) What are you looking forward to the most? Besides the obvious of holding my sweet baby and finally knowing if it's a he/she, I am looking forward to the first time I actually "know" labor is happening. Sounds weird but that's so exciting for me!!!

9) Do you THINK it's a boy or girl?? I really have no idea. The Chinese gender calendar says boy, however my overall "feeling" and pregnancy "wives-tale" symptoms point to girl (I MUST have dessert with every meal!). I guess I'd put my money on the Chinese, if I was a betting woman :)

10) Is it a boy or girl? Followed by...do you have names picked out? Don't know! Yes, we have names and no, we're not telling anyone!

Until next week!!!!!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...