Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

36 Week Appt.

So the status is 2cm and 60% effaced. However, she said most likely I won't go into labor in the next week. So YAY! Hopefully I will have a "full term" baby (at least 37 weeks) this time and not have to see the inside of a NICU!

She also said she doubts I will go the full 40 weeks. But who really knows! Saturday, May 5th would be good for me :) My calendar is free that day except for a Cinco de Mayo party :)

All of a sudden I feel a huge rush to do everything. The days are going by SO FAST. I only have 4 more work days left and trying to cram everything into those days is crazy!! I'm sure something will get left not done...hopefully it's not my toenails (pedicure) this time!!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...