Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

36+ Weeks!

It's hard to believe that Little Buddy came into this world during this week of my last pregnancy!! Although he wasn't drastically "pre-term," anything before 37 weeks is considered "preterm," which means I'm at a slight risk for going into labor early again this time around.

So our bags are packed and now it's just a waiting game....it literally could be any day now. My last day of work is May 1st (seemed like a nice, easy to remember date!). I still have not decided if I will work my 2 days next school year--and I won't know until we are a Party of 5 and I see how everything works when kids outnumber parents in this house!!! LOL!

Over the next few weekends I plan to get beautified and pampered--got a massage this past weekend, hair, nails next weekend and then a deep housecleaning!! I spent the weekend cleaning drawers, the pantry and making a ton of freezer meals. Can we say **nesting**????!!!!

My 28 week contractions have returned with a vengeance, so hoping it's not much longer than 3-4 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...