Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

38+ Weeks: "Any Day Now"

38 weeks have gone by and at my weekly Dr. appt on Friday he said I was 3 cm and 100% effaced. He also said baby was super low. Although you can walk around with those "stats" for weeks, I think this baby will be here in the next week. The Dr said "any day" and to jump in the car at any twinge of a labor pain since I am 45 min away from the hospital with a history of fast labor. Ok-I'm not taking it that far (i've had more "twinges" than I can count!!!), but I'm pretty sure this will be a fast and furious labor!

Q&A this week:


1) So the preggo pizza didn't work??
Not completely! The night I ate the "labor inducing pizza," we were 5 minutes away from leaving for the hospital in the middle of the night. Had steady, 10-15 min. apart contractions from 9-12am. At 11:30pm, I showered and thought for SURE I wasn't going to make it to the hospital in time. After that, I was feeling so tired so I laid down for a minute. Well, I woke up 3 hours later to pee, so apparently it wasn't in "real" labor!! =sigh= I never had "false labor" with the other two or any type of contraction that wasn't the real thing!! This is just annoying!!!


2) What was up with the pregnant cowgirl look?
Don't ask! My feet are still swollen from those boots!!! Probably the only picture I will take 38+ weeks preggo, too! It was for the sake of my daughter's education :)

3) When's the next appointment?
Wednesday!

4) Are you having a boy or girl?
One or the other :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so good, Casey! Maybe 6 months pregnant, at most. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...