Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 43

Day 1: Sunday ~It was so fun meeting my mom and Kendall in Santa Cruz! The Mystery Spot was so cool!!!

Yep, tourists!!!




Less gravity??! Who really knows??!
We survived! And we still don't know what the Mystery is!!!


Day 2: Monday ~ Is this the year for the Cubs?!! Maybe??!!

Day 3: Tuesday ~  Killing time in the car with Snapchat :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ This is Will's idea of a perfect playdate--Minecraft followed by a math showdown with his bestie! I have NEVER smiled like that when I had to do math!!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ I got to stop by Sarah's little preschool  Halloween celebration today on my break from work. Then I went to work in Bubba's classroom. I swear, my kids have the SWEETEST classes and are surrounded by such awesome little kiddos! They are blessed!


Day 6: Friday ~ Will showing off his Mary Grotto that he made in 2nd grade. 2nd grade us SUCH a great year for the kids at our school! It's a HUGE year where they grow so much academically AND spiritually. I have seen it in both in Brooke and Will- it's just amazing. Will's teacher came up to me this week and said, "You know, that Will....he's just SOOOOOO faith filled, Mrs. Rooney!" After I made sure she was talking about the correct WILL, I just nodded and smiled :) Yes, he is!! #weird #isthismyson ??

Day 7: Saturday ~ We spent Saturday furniture shopping!!!! We checked out this AMAZING place called Living Spaces--holy cow, if you are in the Bay Area CHECK IT OUT! It's like heaven on earth for hone decor! They also had a game room and "daycare" on site so Will and Sarah played video games while we shopped! Crazy good deals!!!

Living Spaces

 After that, we hit up the Pottery Barn outlet! Crazy good deals at both places!!!

 After all the shopping, we worked up an appetite and tried a great place in Alameda with a view of SF! It was DELISH!!


 And that wraps up another week!! This week is Halloween and the entire week will be CRAY!!! Wish me luck ! XOXO



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...