Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 40


Day 1: Sunday ~ Made a trip to Michael's to update the annual "scarecrows" we put up in the front yard every year! It's nice this year because we actually have a real front yard!!


Day 2: Monday ~ When your son comes home and says he needs to write to the Pope and ask him some questions...you say yes :) He's making sure I mail it, too!!! Love how he 1) Decided to use his FULL name to sign it. 2) Spelled "William" wrong! LOL! Goes to show how much he writes his name like that!


Day 3: Tuesday ~Sleeping on the floor like an angel :) LOL!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Coffee and Hobby Lobby! HEAVEN!!!! I went to get some finishing touches for the guest room.

Day 5: Thursday ~ The guest room is DONE!!! (well, almost...just a few paint touch ups here and there)!


Day 6: Friday ~ Blessing of the Animals at school! The kids BEGGED me all week to bring the guinea pigs and I said no. Then Brooke called me from SCHOOL Friday morning begging again so I did it :) #momoftheyear. They were SO happy to see the Pigs!! :) Even Will!




Day 7: Saturday ~ Soccer all day (one loss, one win) followed by a super fun evening with my friend Heidi and her gorgeous family! We all had so much fun!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Could you post a picture of how the scarecrow looks in your yard?

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...