Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 39


Day 1: Sunday ~ Scott had the honor of becoming our nephew's Godfather :) That kid is surrounded by so much love--he is truly blessed :) Love him so much...and I have never even met him!! XOXO



Day 2: Monday ~ Just chillin' at the Toyota dealership waiting for them to complete my car's 200,000 mile checkup. All that was wrong? Brakes. That's it. After 200k!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ "Before" pic of the guestroom I "re-did" while Scott was in Chicago. Put some finishing touches on it and it's almost good to go!!



Day 4: Wednesday ~ So one of my very best childhood friends moved back to CA after 10++ years in New York City! I know she's missing The City, but I am SOOOO happy to have her close again!!


Day 5: Thursday ~ Oh, man..the fun we have with Snapchat around here!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Picture day!! This is the closest I could get to a pic after I "did" his hair!!! But it looked good!

 I flatironed Brooke's hair which is about the extent of my hair-do-ing knowledge :)

 Little health scare with my only son, but praying everything is OK. He loves when I take pics of him! Especially at the Dr's office!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Saturdays are for soccer, friends and sister in laws :)

 Cheering on Big Brother!
 Crazy soccer friends!

My sister in law in Sonoma!! Such a fun night, sister!!!


Cheers to Fall, good health and a smooth week!!! XOXOO


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...