Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Seven on Sunday~ Week 38


Day 1: Sunday ~ I am always so thrilled to see the results of my Challengers every 3 weeks! These ladies work SO hard, push through all kinds of struggles and see results in so many ways aside from the scale. It's truly amazing and I am blessed to have this "job!"

Day 2: Monday ~ Did a little shopping for my new nephew--walked into the Janie and Jack Outlet and I could have bought the entire store! It was tooo cute for words and ALMOST made me want another baby! HA!  Let's just say my nephew will be the cutest little preppy baby!!!

Little Prepster Boy Clothes ~


 Look at this little girls outfit!! OMG!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Whipped up one of my fave crockpot recipes--Cajun Beef! It's soooo delish...and healthy! You can get the recipe HERE. 


Day 4: Wednesday ~ My good 'ol 4 Runner reached 200,000 miles today! I had to drive around the Target parking lot twice so I could get pictures when the odometer turned! LOL!



Day 5: Thursday ~ Sarah's first little Pre-K field trip to the library. I didn't get to go but it looked like fun! Why is she so much bigger than all the other kids??!


With Daddy out of town, we had to get some business done while Brooke was at soccer practice! Buddy is thrilled with trips to Safeway and Costco on a Thursday night!



Scott arrived in Chicago for our sweet nephew's baptism! It's been awhile since he's fed a baby!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Brooke had an orthodontist appointment in the morning and he said she would have her braces off by the end of this school year!! Yippeee! Time flies!!!



A perfect Friday night for Will--the iPad and his favorite "soda"--Coco Rico!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Grandpa came up and we had a picnic in Napa and played at the park. It was a beautiful day!!





Make it a wonderful week!!! XOXO



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...