Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 35

Day 1: Sunday ~ On Sunday, Will and I sold candy ($1) in our neighborhood, then it was off to a swim party for one of Will's friends....and Sarah crashed it :)

I told him no one was going to buy candy from that face!!!


She love being around Will's friends...you can imagine how Will feels about that!


Day 2: Monday ~ Got ready for my FREE Clean Eating Crockpot Challenge that's coming up this week! I am posting the shopping list TUESDAY 9/6! Email me if you want in! alittlebitofcheer01@gmail.com. :) You'll get 5 days of delicious crockpot recipes, a shopping list and a fun 5 day Facebook group with fitness and motivation, health tips and more!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Sarah and her pre school friends. So happy she's made friends quickly and loves going to school now! PS--she's the tallest kid in her class!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Back to School Night! Scott and I split it up so I only got to go to Will's class. I just love his teacher SO MUCH! Here's his back to school paragraph--hilarious! "We sing a poem when somebody lost a tooth. I will move on." !!!???? I had to ask him what "I will move on" meant!! He said it meant in 2nd grade he will move on to learn more things than he did in first grade. Glad we got that clarified!! LOL!


Day 5: Thursday ~ This was on Wednesday, but whatever :) Coffee with great friends. We don't see each other nearly enough!


Day 6: Friday ~ Sarah's first "school" playdate! These two were so stinking CUTE!!



Sarah passed out COLD on the floor the night after the playdate! I think she had fun! :)


Brookey also felt awful today (her allergies are SO BAD right now), so we stayed home from school and rested all day...of course she had to document it with Snapchat:




Day 7: Saturday ~ It was my attempt to "do nothing" today. And I succeeded!! I didn't do anything work related on chore related (except go grocery shopping). I got my nails done, read, went for a jog and took a nap! Best day ever!!


 I am STILL SORE from this "jog." I don't run!!!! Ugh!!




Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...