Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 44


Day 1: Sunday ~ It was me against the playroom today!!! I cleared out TONS of junk! We got a new couch for this room and plan on a few more touches to make it more like an actual ROOM and not a garbage dump :) The "before" pic is below....you just can't get the full picture though, because I took it when there wasn't a toy explosion everywhere!! "After" pics coming soon!

 "Before" pic--AFTER coming soon!


Day 2: Monday ~ Halloween on a Monday??! Uggghhhh!!!  My crazy crew!!!

Honest Abe at the school parade ~

 Crazy People!

I think she plays the role well!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Considering it was the day after Halloween....i think we were all dead! Sooooo! No pic :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ No rest for the weary...Preschool play date, 7:15 pm soccer game...followed by staying up until 11pm to see the CUBS WIN!!!!!!!

Love these girls!




We're kinda done with soccer season..just sayin'...


He stayed up to watch history being made but as he was watching, he asks, "Hey can you hand me my spelling words..i need to study."



Day 5: Thursday ~ I could barely keep my eyes open at work but Brooke could! She had an annual Fun Run at school, followed by ANOTHER SOCCER GAME!

SDS Annual Fun Run!


Another game! Luckily this one was earlier than last nights!



Day 6: Friday ~ One of those days I look at my calendar and "to do" list and wonder how I am going to make it through the day! Errands in the morning, 12:00 school pick up, orthodontist appointment, Will had a soccer party, Brooke's theater class....let's just say the day ended with #wine.

And somehow we managed to squeeze in some Whole Foods pizza :)



Day 6: Saturday ~ Will's soccer season ended...thank God. He played AMAZING and he plays his little heart out, but unfortunately his team was awful and there were some (many) coaching issues. I feel really bad for his team--there were a few great players and I feel like they wasted the season. Onward to next year!


We have two days off school next week so I am HOPING for a less um.."exciting" week!!!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...