Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 46


Day 1: Sunday ~ This is the kind of picture you get when you give your 4 year old your phone..seriously?


Day 2: Monday ~ Oregon Trail! Ran across this gem at Target! I can't wait to see how it compares to the 30 year old computer version!!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Crazy day! My alarm didn't go off and it was literally the first time I hadn't worked out on a "regular" weekday in over a year! Sarah and I got in a workout after work! Tricep push ups with her on my back? KILLER.


Day 4: Wednesday ~ I loved watching this kid on the soccer field for the Coach's Invitational. It was FREEZING but it was still fun :) Sad soccer season is over...i LOVE being a soccer mom--but also I feel like I can breathe a small sign of relief as we get a break from the weekend chaos. :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ You don't wear your bathing suit when it's 50 degrees outside?



Day 6: Friday ~ Celebrated Brooke's first place FIRE BLAZERS!! I can not say enough about her coaches over the last 4 years. They have been 100% top notch. I wouldn't say she had the best season overall, but she went from not wanting to play AT ALL last summer, to itching for next season already--that ALL has to do with her coaches.

Side note--their season statistics were MIND BLOWING! They only allowed 6 goals ALL SEASON! It 10++ games. 3 of them came in ONE game at the beginning of the season....the rest of the season, only 3 goals were scored on them. I couldn't believe that stat!! Again #greatcoaching


Day 7: Saturday ~ This was Friday but whatever---so last week we went to the Dr and he screened her eyes and said they were pretty bad and that she needed to get checked out. She hasn't been to the eye Dr in 2 years because her eyes were fine then and she never complained.

Well, come to find out, she's practically BLIND!!! She's nearsighted...by A LOT. She just really never noticed it until we started pointing things out to her that she couldn't see. The OD said these drastic changes can happen during growth spurts which she just had.

So anyway--she picked out some super cute Ray Ban frames and will have glasses now for the rest of her life. #thankstechnology #thatglowingscreen



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...