Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Seven on Sunday Week 47&48

Hello!!! Ok, so last week was a complete BLUR because my back went OUT on Sunday morning and I was basically on my back until Wednesday! It was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! I even missed getting the Christmas tree with Scott and the kids!

Here's just a random recap of Thanksgiving and a few pics from last week. The holiday crunch is coming.....Will's Christmas Program, Sarah's Christmas Program and Brooke's Cinderella show on Friday! I can't wait!!

Random Turkey Day Pics--apparently we have a new baby in the family!!




Always great meeting up with the Jessens!!


After the gluttony of Thanksgiving, we decided Buffalo Chicken nachos would be a good idea....


Shortly after that, my back went out and I missed the Christmas tree festivities. I did take a pic from the couch...and made Scott take the traditional "kids by the car pic."



I don't know how some of these pics end up on my phone!!! Ha!


Finally on Wednesday my back was better!! I swear, you don't appreciate the little things in life until they are taken away! SOOOO happi I could walk again!!!


Test run of Will's Zechariah costume...those are Brooke's nylons tied around his head. I finally decided that it would cost me more to buy fabric and make a costume than order one off Amazon for $20. Hopefully it gets here in time for Tuesday, otherwise, panty hose it is!!!!


Sarah and I prepared for Brooke's 11th birthday party--Cupcake Wars!! We based 96 cupcakes--it was actually easier than I thought (i used the box mix!!). Sarah was a great helper!


I was so impressed by the girls and their cupcake creations!! They totally worked together, had fun, made a mess....although WAY less than I thought it would  be :)

We did it similar to Cupcake Wars except I didn't have them actually bake the cupcakes. There were 3 rounds with a different theme for each round. They were judged on presentation, taste, creativity and their oral explanation. One team was eliminated each round. It was all hilarious!!!!


Working hard on their creations!

 The crazies!

Ok, after those few weeks, I am TIRED!!!! Hopefully next week's post will be more exciting and organized! Have a great week everyone! Enjoy the season!!! OXO


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...