Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 49!


This was the week of shows for the kids! They each had a show this week! This week definitely made my heart full seeing the kiddos perform. One of my very favorite things about parenting :)

Luckily I have great friends who take great pictures because my phone didn't cut it!

We started the week with the Annual 2nd Grade Christmas Play. Our school has been doing this play for 35 years and all the kids remember being in this play :) They do a performance for the school in the morning and for the parents at night. It officially puts me in the Christmas Spirit!!


He took his role as Zechariah very seriously as you can see!


In his duel role as The Star!! He had to hold that thing up for like 10 minutes!!


His speaking role. For a shy kid who we thought would never be able to do something like this, he KILLED IT up there! He amazes me every day! He was so calm.


I'd say he made a pretty cute Zachariah!


The only sad, sad attempt at a picture with him!!


Next up was Sarah! No "professional" pictures for this one! It was just plain adorable! All of the kids have done this Pre School Christmas show, too and it was sad thinking this was our last one!!

Lots of adorable reindeer :)

 My reindeer!!!!
 Sarah and her bestie with Santa :)



That face!!



Last up!! Brooke!!! In her musical theater acting debut! This is something she's wanted to do for a long time and I finally found a great place for her! It was honestly amazing to see her on stage "doing her thing." It's something that just comes naturally to her and she LOVES it!

Not many pictures because they didn't allow cameras! BOO! They did professionally record the show, so hopefully we'll be getting that soon!!

She was the Evil Stepmother :)



The only pic I could get after the show!


Trying to look "evil!"
 So proud of these girls! They have been friends forever!!


This week will be boring compared to last week! One more week and we're on BREAK!!! Woo hoo!!!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...