Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 50!!!


Week FIFTY??!! Wow!!! The year is coming to a close and in usual crazy-holiday fashion, I am a little all over the place, so these are just a bunch of pictures from the week..in random order :)

We went in for a hair trim and she insisted we cut it short! I'm cool with that!!!


 Our awesome realtor dropped off a frozen apple pie for us....it just HAD to be baked and eaten!! It was SO SO GOOD!!! I had no idea you could pop a frozen homemade pie in the oven and have it turn out perfect!


You don't wear sunglasses that match your shirt? What's wrong with you??!


One of my new favorite snacks--2 hardboiled eggs, 1/4 avocado, a few cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper...SO GOOD!


Got all five zillion Christmas cards mailed! I love sending them but it's always a relief when they all go out! :)


I don't bake, but I tried my hand at these "WORST" chocolate chip cookies and OH MY! They really are the worst because once you bake them, you HAVE to eat them!! They are so good!!!! I rolled half the dough into balls and froze them in a plastic freezer bag. Then whenever we want cookies, we can just pop them into the oven, a few at a time, Much better than making (and eating) the whole batch at once!!

Here's the recipe: http://sugarspunrun.com/worst-chocolate-chip-cookies/
(you've been warned)


My blind baby got glasses!!! It's a whole new world for her--so happy she can finally SEE the leaves on the trees, READ signs and know what it's like to see like other people!


How adorable is this homemade centerpiece my friend made from wine bottles??! It's perfect on my table!!!!


Early morning basketball clinic for Will! The season will kick off in January--should be fun!!!


Fun at the Cal Basketball game!!!!

 GO BEARS!!!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...