Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 52


There's no other way to end the year than going through every Seven on Sunday, choosing the highlights (and low lights in some cases!) and compiling them all into the year end family video. I have been doing this since the year Brooke has born. I love love going through all the pictures and reminiscing about the year! Makes me super happy I do my weekly Seven on Sundays, so it makes it easy to compile :)




Here is last years video:

Rooney Family Video 2015

Here is this years (I always let Brooke choose the song) :)

Rooney Family Video 2016


Wishing you and your family love and blessings for 2017!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...