Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 21

This week was a blur!! I cannot believe this is the last full week of school!!! I was pretty bad about pics this week but here are a few!!

Two words: Hobby Lobby. I cannot believe I have never been to this place! What a home decor gold mine!!!


 I went back 4 days later :)


My mom got my a FitBit for Christmas and I've been loving it! Last week it just started acting weird and finally just stopped working--I've only had it for 5 months! It took one call to Customer Service and a brand new one is on it's way to me! Whenever I think customer service is completely dead (hello, AT&T), something like this happens and my faith is restored!



 When she says "It's crazy hair day! Let me take a selfie!" you hand her the phone :) #selfie


Bubba had his first baseball playoff game and they pulled it together and won! Next game is Tuesday..if they win they'll be in the championship. Yay!




It was a BEAUTIFUL day so we walked to the park for the first time since we moved. It was a great workout!!


We had so much fun at a wedding here in our neighborhood last Saturday night. At our age, not many people are getting married, so it was so nice to attend a wedding! This special couple has actually been married for 28 years, but they were married in the Catholic Church this past weekend -- similar to a vow renewal. It was so special!!






Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...