Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 18

Day 1: Sunday ~ All I wanted for my birthday was 2 uninterrupted hours to explore Home Goods! I love going there  but I can never really take my time because of the kids. It was heaven!!


Day 2: Monday ~ The kids had the day off, so Brooke decided to do a photo shoot with Sarah - LOL! :) She's as great model and will post pretty much any way you want!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ The Saga of Red Cabinets ... i mean seriously?? Does it end?? Latest update: So our painter came, took all the doors off, sanded everything left the kitchen a mess....and I didn't hear from him for TWO DAYS! No call, no text, didn't show up, NOTHING! So he was fired!!

Long story short, we had to find someone new and he's coming tomorrow (Monday) and will be done Thursday (God willing!). I'm dying with a "mobile kitchen" which is my dining room and I just want to get this DONE!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ This kid's hair was SO SHAGGY! He finally got a haircut..which he HATES. This might have been the first time he didn't scream or cry!

Day 5: Thursday ~ I could not be more proud of Brookey! The final results came out for the City Track Meet and she got first in the long jump! In the paper, they had her down as 4th grade by mistake but we found out she still won for the 5th grade, too :)  Super proud!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Speaking of being proud, I mentioned last week he was coming off a little baseball slump..this week they turned up the machine for his machine pitch league to 40 MPH which had me a little worried! But he cranked out a couple of AWESOME hits and made some great plays at 3rd again! He told me afterwards, "Yeah, I can only hit the ball if it's coming really fast." :)

Day 7: Saturday ~ Had a great time celebrating a good friend's birthday....this is the ONLY pic we got of the whole night...we were too busy having fun!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...