Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 20

Day 1: Sunday~ Celebrated the last year of my 30's with some dear friends.


Day 2: Monday ~ MONDAY. Ugh, I've been struggling through the last weeks of school! I always seem to forget what a MAD DASH it is! Events, projects, progress reports....  Plus we are still finishing up baseball season, STILL "moving" and the kitchen was torn up this week soooooo.....can't wait for summer!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ We like to take selfies in the morning when we are waiting for her babysitter :)


Day 4: Wednesday ~ PROGRESS!!!!!! So the job is 99% done....just some minor touch ups this week and "light traffic" for the next 2 weeks while the paint sets up 100%. I would share more pics but he said we should leave the cabinet doors open for a few days while the paints sets, so the kitchen isn't too pretty with all the doors open.

But the bottom line, WE LOVE IT!!!! It is sooo light and bright and awesome!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that I found this guy to do the panting to get us out of the mess we were in when the old painter ditched us. The old painter could have never done this good of a job. Things happen for a reason :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ Our school's first "talent show!" It was sooo fun to see all of the kids and their "talents!" I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it! You could not pay me any amount of money to get up there and do the things these kids did! It was AMAZING! Brooke and her friends made up an entire dance routine themselves. I had NO clue what they were doing until they got up there and performed. So fun!



Day 6: Friday ~ OMG, you guys! I found my first gray hair this past Friday!! I was soo stressed this week so I guess it felt the need to pop out! Ugh. It could have waited until I was 40!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Last regular season baseball game before the playoffs! Brookey also worked on her campaign posters--she's running for Religious Affairs Officer. I cannot believe she chose to take this on given the 200 other things she has to do, but more power to her!


Have a great week!!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...