Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 17

Day 1: Sunday ~ I help run a little "daycare" at our church....these little ones are always full of energy and wake me up on a Sunday morning!

 These days, Sundays are usually followed by a trip to Lowe's :)


These planter boxes were overgrown with weeds so I cleaned them out and planted some herbs. I'll plant flowers, too later on. It's my first attempt at "gardening" -- we'll see how long it takes for everything to die!! HA!


Day 2: Monday ~ This girl got BRACES! They bugged for for about a day and a half but she's totally back to normal, eating everything again.

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Brookey's braces were hurting so she stayed home from school. Not sure what else went on :) Pretty uneventful day!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ So buddy has been a a slump the last game. Last game he stuck out 3 times in a row which totally has not been normal for him. He was down about it but I told him even the best players get into slumps--it's all part of the game. Today he **finally** came out of it, got a hit, made 3 or 4 great plays at 3rd base and got the game ball!

 Oh course Sarah couldn't let anyone steal the limelight...


Day 5: Thursday ~ So glad she felt good enough to go back to school!

And we celebrated this girl's birthday!!



Day 6: Friday ~ City track meet! For the past 3 years, it has been one of the best days! So much fun! It's only open to 3-5th graders so it was Brookey's last year. I was so proud of her--she did EVERY event including the mile! We think she did awesome in the long jump but she wasn't happy with herself at all. Final results won't come for a few weeks.

After the mile!

 Shot putt!

Day 7: Saturday ~ My mom, aunt and grandma came up for Mother's Day! I took them to Napa for the first time! So much fun!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...