Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 22

Day 1: Sunday~ Just a gorgeous day and lots of chaos!


Day 2: Monday ~ Pool season is here!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Playoff Game 2...they choked :( They just got outplayed. Can't believe the season is over!




Day 4: Wednesday ~ My baby's basketball pics! She looks so grown up!


Day 5: Thursday ~ I found this pic on my phone--LOL! It has been a LONG year for this girl. VERY glad it's ending!!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Little by little our house is becoming more "liveable!" This weekend we got the garage cleaned out! The kitchen is DONE! Our breakfast "nook" is in place! I love that we have family and friends gathering here almost every weekend! It's so nice to finally be able to have space to entertain!

Before & After :)


Love this space for gathering!


Day 7: Saturday ~ So I LOVE hydrangeas! I wanted them as my wedding flowers but one of the ladies we interviewed for a florist prompted told me, "No, honey--hydrangeas are out of your price range." Enough said! Well, now I FINALLY have a hydrangeas of my VERY OWN! They were NOT liking the heat this weekend (see, they are a little wilty), but they I walk out my door every morning and they make me so happy!




Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...