Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 25

Day 1: Sunday ~ On Sunday we packed up the campsite and headed home! It was a long 3 hour drive home but we went through Mendocino--an area we had never explored and it was absolutely gorgeous!


Day 2: Monday ~ The kiddos started VBS! Next year Sarah will be able to do it and Brookey will be a helper! It's always such a fun week!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ The weather has been beautiful so many afternoons are spent outside with Popsicles :)


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Silly pictures on the fence :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ While the kids were at VBS, Sarah and I headed up to Napa to meet a friend. She ordered a brownie which turned out to to be bigger than her head! HA! She couldn't even eat half of it!

Day 6: Friday ~ This little "detox/refresh" came in the mail! It will be underway starting Monday!!! Wish me luck!

It was also the end of VBS! Fun week!

Day 7: Saturday ~ When my mom visits, we can always expect amazing food! I ate this soup for 3 days! It was SO GOOD!

And Scott and I were finally able to cerebrate our 13th wedding anniversary with a day a fun wine tasting! It was SUCH a pretty day!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...