Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 24 Camping Edition!

Since most of last week was pretty boring--we are all just getting adjusted to being home for the summer-- I decided to just do camping pics since it was truly the HIGHLIGHT of the kids' summer so far! They dubbed this "the best camping trip ever!" So I'd call it a success :)

Off to Fort Bragg--3 hours away!

 We made it! The girls didn't like the winding roads so they had a little ginger ale :)


This was the view from our campsite! For reals! :) It was amazing and literally RIGHT on the beach! We were in heaven! (Brooke made the fire pit!)

 Teaching Will the delicate art of rock skipping...

 Sunset on the beach :) It was overcast the first night but awesome the next night!

Beach = Happy Kids!

 On Saturday, we went to Glass Beach a place that's covered with all sort of Sea Glass. Unfortunately, my phone AND charger died, so I didn't get any pics! LOL! This was the view from the State Park where the beach was. It was AMAZING!

On the way home from Glass Beach I saw a winery located on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean. OF COURSE I was going to stop and check it out (good thing I was driving!!) The had the most unique wines and the view.....breathtaking!!!

 SOOOOO beautiful!!!

Another successful camping trip in the books! The kids are already asking when we're going back to this place!!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...