Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Create28 Winter ~ Recap + ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey Friends!!

February has come and gone and so has another Create28! I am recapping all of the fun looks today and make sure you scroll to the bottom to read a very important message :)

First up, the recap of MY outfits for the month! I will be honest, as much as I love piling on layers and wearing boots and scarves, winter is my LEAST favorite season to dress for. At the first sign of cool weather I get giddy to wear boots and scarves but after about a month, frankly I am over it! Bring on spring! LOL!


Can you guess my two favorite outfits???


Yep! The ones involving jeans and boots!!! And vests, of course. The outfits just speak to me because they are comfortable, practical yet the vests give it that "not too frumpy, not too trendy" look :)

Now let's move on to my amazing blogging buddies who shared their looks! I chose gals whose style is very similar to mine and I definitely think this shows through in their posts!

First up were Brooke & Erica from Pumps and Push Ups with their oh-so-adorable rainboots look!

Jeans, cargo, stripes...girls after my own heart!! Read their entire post HERE.



Sarah, from Foxy's Domestic Side also shared her "Simple Me" look. I have to say, Sarah and I are cut from the same cloth. I LOVE how she showed a simple colored shorts outfit as being "simply her." YES TO COLORED SHORTS, SARAH!!! Bring them on!!!

And her simple jeans, tee + cute necklace/shoes outfit makes all the sense in the world for busy moms like us who want to look cute, comfy and put together! You can read Sarah's entire post HERE.

Last, but certainly not least was fellow busy mama Shaunacey from Simply Shaunacey. Shaunacey just had a baby and go ahead and be in awe of how AMAZING she looks! I know I am!

I asked her to style olive pants and she shows just how versatile they can be! They are perfect for a date night OR a fun Saturday!! You can read her entire post HERE.




********************************************************************************

And now on the the announcement!!! It's very difficult to write this, but it's been weighing on my heart for several months--this will be the final "non family" post on A Little Bit of Cheer. My Seven on Sunday family posts will still continue however it's time for me to close this chapter in my blogging life:)

As I am sure you can all relate, life gets busy and while blogging was an AMAZING journey of creativity and FUN, I have recently taken on new responsibilities that I feel passionately about--which leaves little time for blogging.

Some of you might know I recently became a health and fitness coach and have been working my business from home for the past few months. It is something that has taken off and I feel SO GOOD about helping people live healthy lives. I truly need to dedicate more time to this, because it is not only helping others, it is helping ME both personally and financially.

It's been an amazing ride and I thank each and every one of you guys from the bottom of my heart. Your sweet comments and emails always made my day. I welcome all of you to friend me on Facebook  or Instagram so we can keep in touch!

My amazing friends Carrie and Whitney will still keep the link up going, so no worries there! Visit their blogs every Monday for your link up!!


I might not be an official blogger anymore, but I am not gone...you all know where to find me!!! Feel free to drop me an email anytime, too: cheerfully.fit.mama@gmail.com.

Thank you again for all of your support. XOXOXO



 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

14 comments:

  1. I will miss your posts! Good luck with your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Casey!!!! I'm sad to see your blogging come to an end, but we will definitely be staying in touch! I'm so excited that coaching is taking off for you!! :-)

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I will miss you and your style postings - more power to all your new endeavors! Have a fab week ahead!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Casey sorry to see you leave blogging but glad you will do what you love most. I will catch up with you on your Sunday posts and find you on Instagram. It was nice getting to know you a little through blogging.

    Wishing you the very best. Ada. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see you go, but I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Kelly have kicked A with Beachbody...such an amazing accomplishment. I will follow along the fun on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness! Congrats on the new venture, you sure will be missed, I loved all of your outfit posts :) Good luck and I'm happy you'll see be on other social media outlets :) Good luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet post, friend! You know I will miss you but hope only the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be missed, but I completely understand. You have to prioritize and do what is best for you and your family! I wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear that you will be leaving this part of blogging but good luck to your new endeavors!

    Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll miss your fashion/etc. posts but will look forward to still seeing your 7 on Sundays! It's inspiring to see how your hard work has made your coaching really take off! Good for you for making the changes that are right for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get this and I'm not even running my own business!!
    thanks so so so much for asking me to participate, I had fun creating the looks and even more so seeing everyone else's!
    Good luck with your business, I know you're rocking it!
    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for asking us to participate in the Create 28 Winter Edition with you gals! Congrats on your new adventures and best of luck with your new role as a fitness coach!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a feeling this was coming because you can only dance so fast!! You have so many irons in the fire and I know how well your business venture has taken off. I am glad that you are prioritizing things and setting aside activities that are on the top of your list. Be sure, in all of this success you remember to take some time for you. XO

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...