Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 8

Day 1: Sunday ~ We had such a great weekend with Jenna and Jen! We are always sad to see them go :( We always take a picture with Jenna before they leave!

Day 2: Monday ~ It was raining so I whipped up a crockpot full of my favorite white chicken chili! It has poblano chilies, jalapenos and lots of yummy spices. It's SOOOO GOOD! If you follow me on Facebook, I posted the recipe earlier in the week!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Because of the funeral for Father Vic, the kids had their Valentine's Day parties on Tuesday instead of last Friday. Usually I never get to go because I have Sarah with me but since it was a work day, I got to pop in on Will's party :)

Here is is hard at work..he didn't notice I was taking a picture....


 OH MAN, MOM!! You caught me!!!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ This girl...seriously...can we say "animated?"


Day 5: Thursday  ~ Springtime weather is here!!!!

Day 6: Friday ~Oh yeah and DRAMA! This is how she gets every time Mommy leaves the house without her! Notice NO TEARS! Just drama..(ok, maybe ONE tear but 99% drama)

Day 7: Saturday ~We went to a really fun birthday party at the American Girl doll store. It kinda melted my heart because my girl is growing up so fast....talking about boy bands and sleepovers....but I found it so cute how she still got excited about seeing all the dolls at the store. She has been "over" dolls for so long so it was nice to see her enjoy this simple "childhood" love of hers! (we didn't buy anything though!)


Make it a great week!!!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...