Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Seven on Sunday Weeks 6 & 7

Alrighty--things have been just NUTS-O around here these past two weeks, but I am scheduled to get back on track next Sunday! In the meantime, here is just a little picture dump from the last two weeks!!!

More pics from Florida ~ Such an awesome time!!




These two Student Council girls helping out with Mass for Catholic Schools Week. They are growing up way too fast!!


My little side kick and me after Ash Wednesday ~


Will HATES getting his haircut..HATES IT! HE screams and cries every single time. This time, Sarah said, "I'll hold your hand, ok?" and typically he would tell her NO WAY! But this time he actually let her hold his hand! He didn't even cry! Look how nurturing she looks!


We said goodbye to sweet Father Vic today. We all loved him so much and saw him every week at church. After school some days, we would visit him and the kids just loved him...and he especially loved Sarah. We will miss him so much!!!At 95, he had a great life :)


We had a fun day in Napa with Scott's fam! We were the crazy tourist on the side of the road by the Napa sign with the selfie stick! #noshame


It's not going to be long before she's taller than me....


These two and their missing teeth! Buddy lost his first upper tooth on our picnic!


It is SUCH a beautiful time in Napa right now! People don't typically think of visiting Napa in February but the weather is mild, the hills are green and the mustard is in full bloom!


Have a great week! Hopefully I'll be back on track next week!!! XOXOXO



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at all those pretty flowers makes me want to sneeze, haha. Stupid allergies :) Looks like a great couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the Florida trip was fun & beautiful weather. I love the photo of your daughter holding your son's hand as he gets his haircut--so cute! The photo of you & your mini me is darling. My mini me is just waiting for the day she passes me up in height. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...