Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Create28 Winter ~ "Simply Me" with Sarah

Hi! I'm Sarah and I blog over at Foxy's Domestic Side, where I pretend I'm not an Engineer and try to do domestic things. I was so excited when Casey asked me to join in on the Create 28 with a "Simple Me" look. As soon as she asked me I got to thinking about what outfit is "Simply Me". As the days past, I came up with nothing. Then this weekend, as I was getting ready to take my outfit pictures and I looked down at what I had picked out to do errands with the kids...and you know what? That outfit was simply me, the outfit I was wearing to do errands with the kids. So I set up the tripod and took pictures just as I was.


I know, shorts and a t-shirt in February, but really that's what I was wearing on Saturday. When the weather is cooler, I wear almost the same thing, just add pants and a simple statement necklace.


My hair, I have been trying to do more, this day I pulled two pieces of side hair, wrapped them together with a hair tie and then turned the half pony inside out a few times to create a simple twist.


So that's Simply Me: shorts/jeans, shirt and a statement necklace. Thanks for having me ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for having me! Super fun post to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tuck on your tee. Of course, your hair is always perfect. Your simply me outfits are simply swell.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...