Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 9

Day 1: Sunday ~ Sundays are starting to be super busy days for us! Brooke has a basketball game almost every Sunday afternoon and in the morning I work in the new church "nursery" or teach Sunday School.

First basketball game-i was definitely not prepared for the excitement!!! Not sure a basketball scholarship is in her future, but Brookey sure is having fun and bonding with her teammates. She has awesome friends and I am so blessed for that!!!


It was super loud in the gym and I thought it was so cute how Sarah just held on to Daddy :)

Working with the little toddlers in the new church daycare! Sarah loves going. She could probably run the place :)


Day 2: Monday ~ Most people can't stand Mondays but I LOVE Mondays because it's one of my days off and I get to spend it with this crazy ball of energy! She loves dressing up in anything she can find so today it was a ballet dress and a sleeping mask!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ It was a rough week across the board, but this quote definitely helped pick me up! If you can't change it, deal with it!! #toughlove

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Brooke had BB practice so these two clowns and I did a few errands and made some wishes in the fountain. I am sure Buddy's had to do with money to buy Skylanders and Sarah's had something to do with candy. :) And yes, she insisted on wearing her sleeping mask the whole time!


Day 5: Thursday ~ When you get dragged around, sometimes you just gotta pass out :)


Day 6: Friday ~ "Crazy" pretty much always sums up Friday night at our house!


Day 7: Saturday ~ We all look totally possessed but so glad I got to hang with some besties for my friend's 40th bday!



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Although you said it was a stressful week, it looks like you still had lots of fun. When my son started playing basketball I couldn't believe how loud it was in the gym. I'd often leave with a headache. I think I'm getting used to it because I didn't get headaches this season.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...