Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 52!


Week Fifty Two. FIFTY TWO!!! We made it another full year. Thank you so much for supporting my Seven on Sunday posts this year..my first FULL YEAR of Seven on Sunday! Each year, I collect pictures and put them into a slideshow..a highlight reel, so to speak. We always have the BEST time around the holidays watching our old videos and the kids absolutely get a kick our of seeing each other when they were younger.

I used to compile a pretty video on a site called One True Media, but this year they went out of business! I was SO SAD! So what did I do? Hired my oldest daughter to make the movie on iMovie, of course!!! She knows way more about it than me! She got to pick the music, too (any Liv and Maddie fans out there?! LOL!) So here you go, The Rooney Family 2015 ~

CHEERS TO 2016!!! XOXO


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

5 comments:

  1. SO cute! Can your daughter teach me how to use iMovie, too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your daughter did a great job, smartie pants!! Great pics, here's to an awesome 2016!

    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love that you got your daughter to do it! Makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did a great job putting that together! Love it and thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute family! Your daughter did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...