Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 2

Day 1: Sunday ~ Helped out at the all-new toddler nursery at church! Crazy but fun!!!

Day 2: Monday ~ Ok, this was actually Sunday, too :) We ended our Christmas vacation with a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings! I like me some wings, but feels sooo good to be back on the healthy eating wagon!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ She was SO SAD to go back to school today! Never, ever in her life has she complained about going to her "school." But today she was allllll tears. She recovered quickly though and was fine on Thursday so hopefully she's getting over this little phase! In the meantime, I guess I will just enjoy cuddles with my only baby!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Have you ever seen our house so clean? ((The answer is no, you haven't!!)) It was an exciting day!! More details to come soon!

Day 5: Thursday ~ And so it begins....the "tween stage! Right now it's One Direction posters....what will it be next month??! Lord help me!

Day 6: Friday ~ My Friday night happy place :) Wine, homemade pizza, my favorite hoodie and a surprise drop-by from a good friend....did I really stay up until 11:30??!

Day 7: Saturday ~ SO much fun meeting new friends at Beachbody's Super Saturday!! This "job" (can I call it that?!) has blessed me with way more than I ever imagined!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...